Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Sincerity is Acknowledgement

 listen children of tomorrow if you don't use your minds we will lose it. promise me that you may talk once a day in your head. and take me from my suffering to be with you. you have brother and sister all around you just believe and protect each other. you all are my children with many colors and many who are your fathers on earth as well in Heaven, but you were abducted your new family. and those who believe will be abducted this night for just believing and they will change the world. without this warning you believe in who you are and that's why you have been my children from beginning. before i can let you destroy yourselves i must make you come together take that chance that belongs to every one of you. just believe in yourself and we will be there in your midst, said the Angels of God who is Buddha the begotten son.

my name is Roger Grant and i am your deliverer the Cup of Kings the Grail of Queens, the loss that had returned from my day given to you. fight to win back your love again. 

No comments:

Do Not Covet (Unforgiven Sin)

Scotty Key's will be down on earth and will lose more than his. and call out to God say why have i done wrong? and they will say you kno...